Advanced Open Water Diver Course
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course lets you explore new possibilities.
With the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification you can dive everywhere in the world to a depth of 30 meters.
During this course, you’ll make five dives from our boat. Depending on the possibilities, you can choose three dives that have your interest. In the Advanced course you’ll need to make a Deep Dive and a Navigation Dive.
- Gain the confidence to tackle green terrain
- Improve on your fundamentals and move on to learning new skills and techniques
- Learn comfortably at a relaxed pace in a social environment with other like-minded individuals
- You'll plan your learning path with your instructor by choosing from a long list of Adventure Dives.
- There are two required dives - Deep and Underwater Navigation - and you choose the other three, for a total of five dives.
- During the Deep Adventure Dive, you learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving. The Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive refines your compass navigation skills and helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.The other knowledge and skills you get vary with your interest and the adventures you have - photography, buoyancy control, fish identification, exploring wrecks and many more.